If you are a frequent flyer, then you know the stress that comes with traveling. The experiences from traveling can either be ordinary or extraordinary due to the of booking of hotels, flights and the people you may meet on the way. These experiences can change your whole outlook on a particular city or country.
This year I chose to travel to a few different states that I have never traveled to before. The first place that I traveled to was Orlando, Florida. I was so excited to visit all of the theme parks and famous restaurants. From the flight to the hotel the service was terrible! When I got to the hotel, they told me my room was no longer available when I had already purchased the room. After this experience I looked into programs that would help make my travel experiences better for the upcoming months. I eventually found the Regal Card, and the next trips we’re remarkable!
What is the differences between traveling with a membership vs without one?
- discounts up to 40% off at over 300,000 hotels worldwide
- additional perks such as suite upgrades, late checkout, and free breakfast subject to availability
- Save up to 60% on First & Business class airfare to or from North America
- Get VIP lounge access
Is Regal Card Worth It?
If you are a frequent traveler then the option is easy. You can pay a introductory rate of 249$ for your first year of their service. This provides you with exclusive travel privileges for the whole year. This includes
- Receive unlimited $0 costs worldwide airport lounge access
- First class and guaranteed airfare savings
- 24/7 Live Travel Concierge
- Unlimited award and mileage redemption assistance
- Instant elite status with a high rated hotel & car rental chain
- Annual travel insurance with $500k international medical coverage + lost/delayed baggage & trip interruption (MSRP: $280)
The Regal Card is a great option for business people and frequent travelers. It helps take off the stress from traveling all of the time, it also helps you save money while getting a great experience for your buck. They make reservations and assist you by finding some the best places to visit when you’re on your journey, and they are there to be your extra hand when traveling.